Sunday, May 15, 2011

Top GMA Dove Award Performances

The Dove Awards were last month, and whether you thought the awards were fair or not, you have to admit there where some pretty awesome performances. I've decided to compile a list of my favorite Dove Awards performances from the past several years. ENJOY!




Definitely one of the most iconic performances from one of Christian music's top bands!



A great, high energy performance. I love how epic this sounds live with the orchestra and piano!



I love that they did a tribute to Southern Gospel, a truly underrated section of Christian Music....but where is Ernie Haase & Signature Sound? :)



I don't know how Steven could've sang this like he did, but it is truly a moving performance, and it took a lot of strength to sing that song. Beautiful



Two of my favorite Lecrae songs! They did an amazing job!



No doubt the HIGHEST energy, best Dove Award performance in a while!


I could post a lot more, but I don't want to get tedious! If you are interested in any more, be sure to check out
Third Day's "Children Of God" performance, and Brandon Heath's "Give Me Your Eyes" performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment